Writing to the Valentina log file

Bart Pietercil bart.pietercil at cognosis.be
Wed Dec 18 01:37:35 CST 2013

print(“This is my marker”);

hth
--
Bart Pietercil
Sent with Airmail
On 17 Dec 2013 at 19:55:41, Steve Albin (steve at steve-albin.com) wrote:

I looked in the Wiki, but I could not find anything to address this. Is there a function that will allow writing a message to the V4RB_Log*.log file? I'm trying to debug a problem using the log, but there are so many entries and it is hard to find the exact place I need to look in the log file. It would be so nice if I could simply insert a text message to the log before I make the calls I'm trying to debug.

Am I overlooking some simple procedure for handling this?

Steve

--
Steve Albin, Montclair, NJ
http://www.steve-albin.com