Writing to the Valentina log file

Steve Albin steve at steve-albin.com
Tue Dec 17 12:55:20 CST 2013

I looked in the Wiki, but I could not find anything to address this.  Is there a function that will allow writing a message to the V4RB_Log*.log  file?  I'm trying to debug a problem using the log, but there are so many entries and it is hard to find the exact place I need to look in the log file.  It would be so nice if I could simply insert a text message to the log before I make the calls I'm trying to debug.

Am I overlooking some simple procedure for handling this?

Steve

--
Steve Albin, Montclair, NJ
http://www.steve-albin.com