Encryption on VServer 5.5 - Ubuntu 12.04.3 LTS

Karl Grob kgrob at mus.ch
Wed Dec 4 09:05:50 CST 2013

Hello, Sergey

The PW consists of 1Uppercase + 6 lowercase + CHR(46) + 1Uppercase + 7 lowercase. (All within 65-90 and 97-122).

I dont have direct access to the Server at the University. So if the DB is encripted and I cannot decript, I cannot test again. They have to install a new DB etc.

We will try with DB-names in lowercase.

Best regards
Karl Grob