Odd errors -61 and 36 when changing data

Beatrix Willius bwillius at gmx.de
Fri Aug 30 07:51:49 CDT 2013

Hi Ivan,

yes, this is local mode on a shared network drive. When you try to open a database a second time there is usually an error message when opening. And yes, there is only a single instance of the app running.

I'll try with the permissions.

On 30.08.2013, at 06:05, Ivan Smahin <ivan_smahin at paradigmasoft.com> wrote:

> On Aug 29, 2013, at 6:38 PM, Beatrix Willius <bwillius at gmx.de> wrote:
>
>> Hi guys,
>>
>> as usual I got an odd issue. When a client is changing data of a Valentina database he sometimes gets errors -61 (Valentina already initialized) and -36 (some file system issue).
>>

> Do you mean it is against vServer or local mode?
>
>> - I've got a 2 pass method of adding data into a database. First data is added, then data is changed. The error occurs in the middle of the second pass.
>> - The archive is on an AFP shared drive.
>>

> Is database on local hard drive or some net shared resource (archive - do you mean a database by that)?
>

>> Mac OS 10.8. App is created with 2011r4 and V4RB from 20th of June.
>>
>> Any ideas?
>>

> In case of "local-mode" on AFP drive - are you sure that only single app instance is running against that database?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Regards

Trixi Willius

http://www.mothsoftware.com
Mail Archiver X: The email archiving solution for professionals