Database Flush Command not working

william humphrey bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Sun Aug 4 13:21:33 CDT 2013

I have figured out why I'm not getting the answer I want about the
"flush" command. I can see that the new data is added to the database
but the database is held in ram so when the computer (or just my copy
of LiveCode) crashes those changes are lost.

How do I tell vServer to write the database to the hard drive (which
it does when I close the database). Is there another command similar
to "Flush" but is "Commit" to hard drive?

Sometimes I do hours of work and the computer crashes and I lose all that work.