GetDatabaseFormatVersion with remote database

Fran=?ISO-8859-1?B?5w==?=ois Van Lerberghe frvanlerberghe at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 05:22:44 CDT 2012

Hi Bart,

Thank you for your answer.
But this command give me the Server version, not the format version of the
database file.
With a standalone database, I use this value in order to test if I must
convert from 1 to 2 before I try to open the database.
I don't find corresponding command with remote database. Perhaps it doesn't
matter since the Vserver doesn't work with the old database format (#1). But
the next version (V5) seems to have a new format...

François Van Lerberghe
Rue Thier Monty, 15 A
4570 Marchin
Belgique