question - AppStore - isNormalized() again -- FIXED

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Tue Oct 30 08:57:53 CDT 2012

On 10/30/12 12:50 PM, "Frank Lemke" <frank at knowledgeminer.eu> wrote:

Hi Frank,
Hi Erne,

I have already resolved this I believe few days ago.

Let me inform list how to ...

* I have implement dynamic load of ICU dll and search of symbol.
So now vkernel dll is NOT linked directly to this
    norlmalize() and isNormalized()  methods of ICU.

* even better, in code we try at first get symbol from ICU 4.x
If not found then we try get symbol from ICU 3.x.

As result,  v5 vkernel will work fine with both
     ICU 3.x (OS X 10.5 - 10.6 )  and
     ICU 4.x  (OS X 10.7 - )

* and this step should resolve AppStore issue.

Frank, I will try make a newer build of V4CC for you today with this fix.