CRASH with V4RB 4.9.1, local, mac and windows

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Sat May 26 09:19:13 CDT 2012

On 5/25/12 8:04 PM, "Christian - ChrisKatDev.com"
<christian at chriskatdev.com> wrote:

> Ruslan,
>
> The database is created by the application, is it possible that there is a
> permission problem?
> App create data base in users directory, I verify with RB that the directory
> is writable.
> it seems only. blb have problem...

Christian,

I afraid this is not helpful ...

Please start bug report in mantis ... Where we will step by step again
collect info from you.

Because after reading all these letters all I know is that you have some
kind of corruption in .blb segment.

And you use 4.9.1  on win and mac

And wow - several apps open open the same db  from disk?
    why not to use FREE VSERVER/5   ?
    I think this is key - to problem.

========
You need self describe all this ...
    versions, os,  conditions of db usage, ...
    API or SQL way you use.
    details .. May be parts of logs...
    parts of diagnoze ...

I have see you did order new serials for v5 ?