CRASH with V4RB 4.9.1, local, mac and windows

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Sat May 26 09:12:24 CDT 2012

On 5/24/12 10:36 PM, "Christian - ChrisKatDev.com"
<christian at chriskatdev.com> wrote:

>> You can try make small new project with one button
>> That do int, open db, select cursor ... And your setblank ...
>>
>> 10-50 lines of code ... Against your db ..
>
> Ruslan,
>
> I small project, Valentina always work, you know it...

Not always.

And when we get some bug report,  we always here  first of all write in our
c++ regression tests  a test which REPRODUCE problem

ONLY after that, when we can reproduce bug in our own test, we do fix it in
code ...

Because it is silly just to fix bug ...
Tomorrow it can return back on some reason.