Using Valentina Time type fields

william humphrey bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Mon May 14 10:28:17 CDT 2012

I converted the SQLite database directly in the latest beta of vStudio. I
remember I ended up having to do it in a two stage process as the direct
conversion left behind some of the data so I used vStudio to make a dump on
the SQLite file and then in the empty Valentina version I loaded the dump.

You're right. I notice that the field type in my SQLite file was "numeric"
but I see it is formatted as 07:00:00  but when that went through the
conversion process it just came out "7" and Valentina decided that the "7"
was 7/100th of a second instead of 7 hours.

So can you help me by writing one of those complex SQL that makes a
temporary field and copies everything and fixes the format to assume whole
numbers are hours?

And do you think that future conversions should make this assumption?