[HELP] Can we ask you to find time start active Valentina 5.0 beta testing?

Beatrix Willius bwillius at gmx.de
Wed Mar 28 02:00:29 CDT 2012

If there were an easier way to change between versions of Valentina this would really help with testing! As it is I need to make a dot release in the next days and then I can test.

On 28.03.2012, at 08:55, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:

> Today we planning to make one more big b20 build of MAC and Windows
> products.

> PLEASE help us do testing of 5.0 betas. We are close to release.
>
> PLEASE do not wait for other peoples do that and do not wait for release.
> You all use different tools, different OS, different styles.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Regards

Trixi Willius

http://www.mothsoftware.com
Mail Archiver X: The email archiving solution for professionals