RequiresEncryptionKey don't work, V4RB

Christian - ChrisKatDev.com christian at chriskatdev.com
Mon Mar 19 16:41:03 CDT 2012

Le 19 mars 2012 à 21:04, Ruslan Zasukhin a écrit :

> On 3/18/12 12:55 PM, "Christian - ChrisKatDev.com"
> <christian at chriskatdev.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Christian.
Hi Ruslan,

>> db.RequiresEncryptionKey always return false with V4RB 4.9.1 in RS 2011 R4.3,
>> MacOSX, 10.6.8, french
>
> You try on closed db or on opened db?
> I remember this is important

1) 	I init db =>	new VDatabase
2) 	I look at for encryption => db.RequiresEncryptionKey
3) 	if db is encrypted =>
		db.UseEncryptionKey (s, EVDataKind.kStructureAndRecords)
    		db.Open (path)
	if not encrypted =>
		db.Open (path)

but for 2)  I have a problem because if I made open and the base is encrypted, I have an exception for open and if I have not made open, valentina don't know path of my database... problem

best regards
Christian