Will LiveCode Server Side Scripting work with vServer?

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 16:53:27 CST 2012

The path base to where the 2 dlls will vary based on config (only tried so
far on windows with apache2 and most recent livecode server)

The basic method of installing livecode server is to place
livecode-server.exe (or whatever binary it is depending on os) and its 2
support folders next to it.  The 2 folders are drivers, and externals.

With apache2 and my specific setup, the path to the 2 folders in question
would be
c:\program files (x86)\apache software
foundation\apache2.2\cgi-bin\externals\
and
c:\program files (x86)\apache software foundation\apache2.2\cgi-bin\drivers\

I'm not at that specific system right now, so this is from memory, but
hopefully i'm not too far off base.  v4rev.dll goes into externals,
dbvalentina4.dll goes into drivers.  Once they are there everything just
starts to work dandy fine. Sorry for the response delay, long day of
Physical therapy and such so just now got back home.  Hope this is helpful
to someone.