v4rev adk help, can't open a new database (from the beginning lesson example)

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Thu Mar 8 15:02:34 CST 2012

On 3/8/12 3:30 PM, "Mike Bonner" <bonnmike at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Mike,

> Yep, sorry for bothering you. I was going through the stuff on the wiki and
> they just don't work as written, but then someone else pointed out all the
> example stacks in the v4rev example folders and viola' Working examples so I
> could get a handle on things.

Please point me what exactly from WIKI did not work ?

Tutorial ?
   we have couple for V4REV I think ...

Else?

Please while you have it in memory yet, what was wrong?

> No more wiki for me, don't know why I never discovered the example stacks
> before this.  They work great.

This is good.

In WIKI exists also Example Guide for V4REV,
Some ideas are described

Gclient flag is important in examples ...

<http://www.valentina-db.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=valentina:products:adk:exa
mples:guide:v4rev:v4rev>