Will LiveCode Server Side Scripting work with vServer?

Barry G. Sumpter barrysum at bigpond.net.au
Wed Mar 7 15:49:04 CST 2012

Hi Mike,

If you could please give specific details as to exactly what you did
I can write a step-by-step guide with snap shots.

If you would be so kind as to
please give exact .dll names and folder names
that you got to work on whatever computer you have.

Please be sure to include the exact LiveCode script you got to work.

I'll change the pathnames etc. for my computer.

Thanks in advance.

Barry G. Sumpter
P.S.  If you would prefer to do this offline as to protect specific path,
file, db names
you can email me at BarrySum at bigpond.net.au

Message: 2