wILL LiceCode Server Side Scripting work with vServer Office 4 ulimited

Bernard Devlin bdrunrev at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 10:47:03 CST 2012

On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 3:34 PM, Mike Bonner <bonnmike at gmail.com> wrote:
> valentina used to be part of the revdb external (IDE) but seems to have
> disappeared despite still appearing as an option in the documentation.

It may no longer be bundled as part of the Livecode IDE, but V4REV
obtained from Paradigma still works.  I'm using it currently with SQL
Yoga (a Livecode database abstraction layer).

I cannot see why V4REV would not work within Livecode server once
installed correctly on a server.  I would try connecting using V4REV
to a local database, and then once that is working, try connecting to
a Valentina Office Server.

Bernard