SV: App Store rejection

ExcelKB consult at excelkb.com
Wed Jan 25 07:43:24 CST 2012

I've been following this thread but without being involved with the
problem itself. Every day I learn something new.

>>...YOU have to talk to Apple to see how they want Valentina to
behave

>From a strictly technically poinr of view Valentina works as expected,
right? If not then it's quite obvious that Paradigma Software should
release updates asap.
In other words, at present Valentina actually works on the Mac OS X,
Windows and Linux platforms.

But could we apply the same demand when it comes to meet the
specifications to use App Store and that Paradigma Software should
start a dialog with Apple?

For me, App store is a genuine marketing- and sales channel. It's not
used by all customers of Valentina DB. I cannot find anything in the
License agreement or on the site that actually support the demand.

Why do You explicit state that Paradigma Software must do it? From my
point of view You can kindly ask them because Apple may listen to them
as Apple have totally ignored You.

That's my 2 cent opinion.

Kind regards,
Dennis Wallentin
Microsoft Excel MVP
XL-Dennis Blog about .NET & VSTO & Excel:
http://xldennis.wordpress.com/