App Store rejection

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Tue Jan 24 10:12:45 CST 2012

>> Apple just doesn't like that method name is the same as in its
>> private APIs so, no go
>>
>> I'll rebuild using old vale 4.x but for 5 Ruslan has to find some
>> not private method in place of this
>>

> Ruslan, I have a few questions.
>
> 1. Where is the last 4.x build before the addition of isNormalized? It
> looks like I'll need this for MAS builds.

Just on DOWNLOAD page  you can see link to PREV RELEASES.

    http://valentina-db.com/download/prev_releases/

> 2. I want to keep using isNormalized for my own distributions. Is
> there a way to build with the two different versions of Valentina
> that's simpler than installing each version over the other before
> building for the different destinations?

Right now this is not possible for 4.x branch

Even for 5.0 - this is not nice looking way

> 3. Can you resolve the problem with "headerpad"? And if so, can it be
> in the older Valentina build (the one without isNormalized)?.

NOT for old builds.

> The
> reason is that only the older version can be used with the MAS. We
> don't have to codesign our dylibs for our own distributions.

I have not catch this

> What a pain for all of us!

Yes ...

And I will answer to Erne also now ...
You and Erne together now try talk to them ...