App Store rejection

jda jda at his.com
Tue Jan 24 10:02:58 CST 2012

> Apple just doesn't like that method name is the same as in its
> private APIs so, no go
>
> I'll rebuild using old vale 4.x but for 5 Ruslan has to find some
> not private method in place of this

Ruslan, I have a few questions.

1. Where is the last 4.x build before the addition of isNormalized? It
looks like I'll need this for MAS builds.

2. I want to keep using isNormalized for my own distributions. Is
there a way to build with the two different versions of Valentina
that's simpler than installing each version over the other before
building for the different destinations?

3. Can you resolve the problem with "headerpad"? And if so, can it be
in the older Valentina build (the one without isNormalized)?. The
reason is that only the older version can be used with the MAS. We
don't have to codesign our dylibs for our own distributions.

What a pain for all of us!

Thanks,

Jon