App Store rejection

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Sun Jan 22 05:41:13 CST 2012

On 1/22/12 1:37 PM, "Ernesto Giannotta" <erne at apimac.com> wrote:

Hi Erne,

Yes Jon jda also have catch this week ago
And we have talk with Apple together

So far solution we going to try -- include their icu into our vcomponents
Inside of .app

Attached V4RB script with two lines about ICU

You can try copy that lines into your own script
And rebuild .app

And re-submit

Lets see what they will say now ...