Error #628011

Stan Busk maxprog at mac.com
Wed Feb 29 02:42:48 CST 2012

Hi,

My app iCash allows the user to attach documents to transactions. Those documents are added to the database in a blob field. So far so good except the file grows in size quite fast and it gets slower and slower but one given customer no longer can add documents, he gets the following error: http://www.maxprog.com/misc/segment_error.png

If I check the database, Valentina says all is OK. Repairing the database doesn't fix the problem either. Is there something I can do?

Stan