Sandboxing deadline extended to june 1

william humphrey bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Thu Feb 23 12:39:41 CST 2012

It is just for single user and ease of backup. But you're right, that is a
special case and for me too it would only be a temporary solution.

I will eventually have to put the database on a server somewhere and access
it by internet. I haven't done it because the internet doesn't always work
so sometimes I would have to work with it locally and sometimes copy it up
to the server and work like that.

I wish for someway to toggle between working on remote server over
internet, locking that out, then working locally with vServer on my
machine, locking that out, and switching to internet.

Should I just copy the whole database back and forth? That would take a lot
of time.

All of this is caused by internet not always working here in the rainforest
and in British Virgin Islands.

http://www.bluewatermaritime.com