Crash when calling reindexDB

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Thu Apr 26 00:53:18 CDT 2012

On 4/25/12 3:49 AM, "Matthew Jew" <mjew at icnc.com> wrote:

> I was trying to use SqlExecute("REINDEX DATABASE"),
> but I do not have a I_SqlDatabase_Ptr, only a I_Database_Ptr.
>
> This is how I make my database object:
>
> DB = FBL::CreateDatabase();
>
> I have never created a SQLDatabase.
> In the past, even though I had not created a SQLDatabase I could still use
> SqlExecute.
> Has that changed?

I doubt ...

If you want use SQL then of course you should create

I_SqlDatabase_Ptr  pSqlDb = VSQL::CreateDatabase()
I_Database_Ptr       pFblDb = pSqlDb->get_BaseDatabase()

Now you have pointers on both interfaces.

Now you have BIGGER db object behind of this,
 this object now have SQL part and knowledge

    pSqlDb->SqlExecute()