Dump/Load Dump -- DateTime format is NOT stored in DB files on disk.

Thorsten Hohage thohage at genericobjects.de
Mon Apr 23 04:46:03 CDT 2012

Hi,

On 2012-04-23, at 11:42, Beatrix Willius wrote:

> Something has changed here. I HAVE been setting data format and time separator when creating a new database. This doesn't work anymore.
>
> Got it: when setting the date format and separator to
>
>   newDatabase.DateFormat = 0
>   newDatabase.DateSep = "/"

for some time now you need to set the date / time format and the separators connections specific. So each time you connect to the db you need to adjust it, what is not an issue in an app is sometimes pain in VStudio

regards,

Thorsten Hohage
--

Valentina Technology Evangelist
generic objects  GmbH - Leiter Solution Center Nord