Crash on cancel

Beatrix Willius bwillius at gmx.de
Mon Apr 16 10:31:57 CDT 2012

Hi guys,

I love these issues. Takes me 2 hours on one day to bash my head against the wall. And then I see the problem in 5 minutes the next time I try it.

The problem was the enabling the indexing, which is not only done when adding data, but of course also when adding data is cancelled. The same cancelling was done when the export was cancelled. Unfortunately, the message was to disable again instead of enabling.

The questions are now:

- bug or stupidity?
- why did this work when cancelling to add data?

On 11.04.2012, at 18:22, Beatrix Willius wrote:

> 4.9 works fine, the crash only happens for 5 beta. Yes, I need to work in this issue some more, here I fully agree.
>
> And also yes, you summarized the situation correctly.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Regards

Trixi Willius

http://www.mothsoftware.com
Mail Archiver X: The email archiving solution for professionals