Location for journal file

Fabian Kneubuehl support at ysd.ch
Thu Apr 12 02:33:11 CDT 2012

Hi,

I doesn't understand this discussion about the location of the new journal
file. It belongs to the DB files. And I don't think that users are confused
by this 5. file. I don't like that naming conventions are broken (no more
.xxx file extension like .JRL or .VJR).

Probably you can introduce a separate API property like DB.JournalFolder or
better DB.JournalPath that can be called before DB.Open. With this I can
give it the name DMXP_DB.JRL or others can store the journal file on an
separate SSD.

Regards

Fabian