Android Version?

MBA Software mba_software at shaw.ca
Mon Sep 19 07:22:13 CDT 2011

I saw thread on iOS and sounds great that you will make it.

What about Android (I get requests every week for both)?

Now that Android sell 3 phones for every 1 iPhone (something like
650,000+ activations a day, they expect it to hit a million a day in
January or February 2012). I use to only get requests for iPhone but now
I get just as many for Android (I expect that to go up as hardware
manufacturers start to build better and less expensive Android tables).

Also Android is built on top of Linux so you should be half way there
already <g>.

Cheers,
Stan