Lion and case-insensitive isue. No issue !!

Beatrix Willius bwillius at gmx.de
Sun Sep 18 05:17:13 CDT 2011

Hi Ruslan,

thanks for the good news.

The only thing I read in your mails was:

> Also I have note, that on default locale name can be something as POSIX_en
>
> but if assign explicitly e.g. "en_EN"
> this is little change results of tests ... but not dramatically
>  some become done, some fail ..

Which isn't very conclusive. On Mantis there is nothing either. The notes section hasn't available for a while. And your information from today also can't be found there.

And I'm still mystified why this problem occurred only on a few machines.

On 18.09.2011, at 12:01, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:

> You have not see my posts in the mantis? :)
> 1-2 weeks ago I think
>
>    http://www.valentina-db.com/bt/view.php?id=5613

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Regards

Trixi Willius

http://www.mothsoftware.com
Mail Archiver X: The email archiving solution for professionals