foreign keys constraints do not work in RealSQLdatabase ?

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Sun Nov 13 04:58:57 CST 2011

On 11/13/11 3:02 AM, "Paxdo Presse" <paxdo at mac.com> wrote:

Hi Oliver,

Thank you for report of this.

To fix our example, it needs correct 2 lines of code

Constructor of tblAdmin must have first line as
    Super.Constructor( "tblAdmin" )

By analogy constructor of tblAffiliation should be
  Super.Constructor( "tblAffiliation" )

Instead of just  name = "xxxxx"

REALbasic have changed something in own engine, so we need call parent class
now. This is important for Class_way. Please check all constructors of your
tables in this way

I have check other 3 examples in folder Class_way, and they are correct.