[DISCUSSION] [MAC] it is time to drop PPC it seems ...

Thorsten Hohage thohage at genericobjects.de
Wed Nov 9 04:21:01 CST 2011

Hi,

On 2011-11-09, at 10:18, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:
> I wana ask you, especially V4RB, V4REV, V4MD users

talking about V4CC … after starting to refactor my app to ARC I asked myself, when and if it would be possible to get an ARC version of V4CC, even if this means cutting much more old woods.

While have still some RB apps out and running for me is minimum support 10.6.x and Intel only.

regards,

Thorsten Hohage
--

Valentina Technology Evangelist
generic objects  GmbH - Leiter Solution Center Nord