[V4RB] FileStorm corrupting Valentina DB

Bill Mounce rb at teknia.com
Wed May 11 10:55:55 CDT 2011

Have any of you had this experience. I am creating an installer with Mindvision's FileStorm (Macintosh), and all of it works fine except that the vdb (or perhaps blb) file is always corrupted. If I copy the database over manually, it works. But as long as it is installed with FileStorm, it is corrupt. Even Studio can't open it up. Suggestions? I could use Iceberg to create the installer, but it can't (easily) installer into the users account.

Bill Mounce