User can't open app

Warren Samples warren at warrensweb.us
Tue May 3 10:22:19 CDT 2011

On Tuesday, May 03, 2011 04:00:32 AM Beatrix Willius wrote:
> Hi Ruslan,
>
> sigh. The first line of the app is to create a session log. This file isn't
> created. So there is nothing to Msgbox. This also was my first idea.
>

> The user is an experienced user, who has done what he can to fix this issue
> (repaired permissions etc.). The only idea I have now is that the user is
> corrupt. Not all users have more than one computer.
>
> Regards
>
> Trixi

Hi Trixi,

Has the user tried to run your appp in a different account on his computer to see if the problem might be
corruption in his home directory? This is a very common cause of such problems in OS X and this sounds like a
real possibility in this case. Should only take a couple minutes to add and test a temporary user account.

Good luck!

Warren