User can't open app

Beatrix Willius bwillius at gmx.de
Tue May 3 04:00:32 CDT 2011

Hi Ruslan,

sigh. The first line of the app is to create a session log. This file isn't created. So there is nothing to Msgbox. This also was my first idea.

The user is an experienced user, who has done what he can to fix this issue (repaired permissions etc.). The only idea I have now is that the user is corrupt. Not all users have more than one computer.

Regards

Trixi