Memory Issues

Warren Kuhl warrenkuhl at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 23:06:40 CDT 2011

After further testing my application, the only way free up memory (that I
can tell) is to close my database...which is done when I close my
application.  Is there anyway to free up memory at the end of my SQLSelect?
I am doing multiple SQLSelects and the longer I work with my application,
the slower my PC runs as my Valentina DB is sucking up my memory.

Any help greatly appreciated!
Warren