Memory Issues

Warren Kuhl warrenkuhl at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 00:19:25 CDT 2011

Is there anything I have to do to a empty my memory when doing select
statements with Valentina?  It seems like each of my select statements are
increasing the storage in my memory when I run my application.   Eventually
the software bogs down my pc.  When I comment out the select statements,
this doesn't happen.  I was under the impression that as long as I empty my
cursor when I don't need it anymore, this should take care of the problem.

Here is my code in Runtime Revolution....

put VDataBase_SqlSelect(mDatabase,"SELECT term1 FROM MyTable where Keyword1
= '" & tphrase & "'") into curs
put  VCursor_FieldValue( curs, 1 ) into tTerms
put empty into curs

Thanks for any help!
Warren