How to add multiple flags with createField?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Thu Mar 17 12:32:42 CDT 2011

Hello,

creating tables with the Valentina APIs from liveCode everything works fine
with using only one flag, like:

get VTable_CreateShortField(tblRef, "myFieldName", fIndexed)

Now I want to add the first time multiple flags to a field, but it fails
with any syntax shown in the wiki:

get VTable_CreateShortField(tblRef, "myFieldName", EVFlags.fIndexed +
EVFlags.fUnique)

with this syntax I get from LiveCode the error: "+: error in left operand"

same with

get VTable_CreateShortField(tblRef, "myFieldName", fIndexed + fUnique)

also not without the "+" or with quotes.

Probably I don't understand the wiki?

Thanks

Tiemo