Please 4.9 Vstudio MAC feedback

william humphrey bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Wed Jun 29 09:59:58 CDT 2011

OK - I just rolled-back my valentina install for LiveCode to beta/4.9b10/mac
and the crash on quit problem is solved.  So 4.9b20 v4rev 4 mac has a big
problem if you us it in LiveCode 4.6.2 on a Mac with OS X 10.6.8

Because it is no fun when the crash doesn't just affect the one program but
the whole system goes down and you  have to reboot. It also erases all your
database entries.

--
http://www.bluewatermaritime.com