Please 4.9 Vstudio MAC feedback

william humphrey bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Tue Jun 28 20:14:13 CDT 2011

I updated also to the latest beta and have found that it is causing LiveCode
to crash when I quit LiveCode. Very strange. I'm going to try to roll back
to an earlier version after deleting the my livecode folder.

I haven't done any work with the new Vstudio other than to look at files.
 I've been very busy trying to solve the problem with LiveCode.

http://www.bluewatermaritime.com