Corrupt index

Beatrix Willius bwillius at gmx.de
Sun Jun 19 10:42:40 CDT 2011

Got it!

After adding date it's possible to clean it in my app. The loop goes over the main table messages and changes data. This is actually quite simple and wasn't changed for a long time. Adding a flush after changing data didn't avert the problems. Only a reindex did. I think this problem must be something newish to Valentina. A version of my app from march 2010 doesn't show the problem.

Will try to do a Mantis issue.

On 18.06.2011, at 15:32, Beatrix Willius wrote:

> yes, this is during adding records. No, there are no records deleted. Is it possible that I'm missing a flush somewhere?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Regards

Trixi Willius

http://www.mothsoftware.com
Mail Archiver X: archive, clean and search email
http://www.beatrixwillius.de
Fractals, 3d landscapes etc.