vServer won't start every time. Urgent please help

william humphrey bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Sat Jul 23 11:13:30 CDT 2011

I guess I will also try to find somewhere in the WIKI which explains how to
use vServer embed. I thought it automatically attached itself to my LiveCode
applications somehow when I make a standalone. I f it doesn't that will mean
that I have to include in the application a copy of your vServer emed
somehow which will be an added complication for my users.

http://www.bluewatermaritime.com