valentina server office -- Valentina.CopyCursorToNewTable

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Wed Jul 6 03:14:10 CDT 2011

On 7/6/11 1:08 AM, "Christian - ChrisKatDev.com" <christian at chriskatdev.com>
wrote:

> Also 4-5 months ago we have add new feature
> Exactly for this COPY from server table into local db table ...
> But it was in V4RB only it seems.
>
> Can you verifie if it work with V4MD?
> It's very interesting
> The software is made by Adobe Director...
>
> What is the name of this method?

In mantis changelog of V4RB

ADK-V4RB - 4.8 (Released 2010-12-14) [ View Issues ]
- 0005125: [Database] Cannot open database using Cocoa build (Ruslan
Zasukhin) - resolved.
- 0005042: [API] [NEW] Valentina.CopyCursorToNewTable() function (Ivan
Smahin) - resolved.

http://www.valentina-db.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=valentina:products:adk:api:
valentina_class:cursormethods#valentina.copycursortonewtable

As I see V4MD do not have this method.

But before we will even talk about this ‹I recommend check client-side
cursor.