Transactions and Triggers for Binary Links

John Sims john at conceptualight.com
Thu Jan 20 20:10:35 CST 2011

Hi Ruslan et al.

I've been away from Valentina for a while but am trying to get back,
though I've moved from REALbasic to LiveCode.  I see you've made many
great improvements!

I see you have added Triggers.  This is great!  I have 2
questions/requests:

1) Are you still working towards full Transaction support?
2) Would it be possible to add in the ability to create Triggers
associated with changes to Binary Links with at least Before Add
Link/After Add Link/Before Remove Link/After Remove Link with access to
the 2 RecIDs being linked/unlinked?

I apologize if either or both of these are already there.  If they are,
I just couldn't find them in the Wiki.

As always, thanks!

-John