Use data in an IVCursor to populate DataGridView in VB,NET

Dennis Wallentin xldennis at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 20:32:02 CST 2011

Hi,

As I'm still on the learning stage I have the following test code to
retrieve data from a VDB:

Dim ivcCursor As IVCursor
        ivcCursor = mDataBase.SqlSelect(inQuery:="SELECT * FROM Person", _

inCursorLocation:=EVCursorLocation.kClientSide, _
                                      inLockType:=EVLockType.kReadOnly, _

inDirection:=EVCursorDirection.kForwardOnly)

In what way should I use the IVCursor to populate a DataGridView control
with the retrieved data?I did notice that I can iterate but that's not the
route I want to take as I want to do it faster.

Thanks in advance and all the best,
Dennis