multi-user // Corrupt Database

Infinity Development dev at infinitydatasystems.com
Tue Jan 4 09:56:50 CST 2011

  > if there is no threads in your app, then NO.
  >

  > Matt, if you will have any other strange behaviors,
  > We are open to get your compiled app, or even projects,
  > To try reproduce here ...
  >
  > Just do not keep silent please.
  >
  > Any problem, anything similar to problem -- talk to us.
  > During development it is recommended to keep
  >     Valentina.DebugLevel = kLogParams
  >

  > Have you trash corrupted db?
  > If not yet please send ZIP of it to me.
  >

  > --
  > Best regards,
  >
  > Ruslan Zasukhin

Thanks Ruslan. I'll look for the database. Like I said, I don't use any threads for database access, so perhaps it was just a fluke. Other this slight problem I've had, Valentian has been amazing so far. Mailboxes (databases) containing over 100,000 emails that took 8 or 9 seconds to open using SQLite are taking about 1 second to open using Valentina.

--
Matt Milano
Project Manager

Skype & Twitter: InfinityData