App Store still complaining

Ernesto Giannotta erne at apimac.com
Sun Feb 20 08:25:33 CST 2011

Hi Ruslan,

I of course run the deployment script
but still exists a line referring to the framework in library:

running otool like this:

Mammooth:~ erne$ otool -l '/Users/erne/Desktop/Notepad.app/Contents/Frameworks/V4CC.framework/Versions/A/V4CC

I get (stripped form yhe output)

Load command 4
          cmd LC_ID_DYLIB
      cmdsize 76
         name /Library/Frameworks/V4CC.framework/Versions/A/V4CC (offset 24)
   time stamp 1 Thu Jan  1 01:00:01 1970
      current version 4.8.0
compatibility version 4.8.0

what's the correct script command to fix this so I can add it to the deployment script?