ADK versus VDN

Robert Brenstein rjb at robelko.com
Tue Feb 15 16:34:00 CST 2011

On 14.02.11 at 11:14 -0800 Lynn Fredricks apparently wrote:
>Ruslan Im sure will chime in with even more detail, but when I look at the
>software business end of using server, it smells more like being able to
>offer a much broader product line to end customers, and the price difference
>between ADK+ and VDN Platform really isn't all that much.
>
>Best regards,
>
>Lynn Fredricks

Thanks Lynn and Ruslan for your input. I was hoping that some actual
users will chime in with their experiences but I guess not. I am
downloading the demo of the embedded server to see how installation,
maintenance, and usage look in reality. Most of the benefits you list
do not and will never apply to this specific project, but may be
others find this thread useful since some of these details seem to be
missing on Paradigma's website.

Robert