SV: Some server questions

XL-Dennis Consulting consult at xldennis.com
Thu Dec 29 17:17:16 CST 2011

Other DB vendors offer db management toolkit based on various models
like
- selling the source code which than can be customized before the tool
is compiled.
- team up with a standalone vendor that have a toolkit that can be
modified to include VDB.
- create and sell a simple toolkit by themselves as a standalone
product.

There exist several aspects but one that is really important is the
support part.

Kind regards,
Dennis Wallentin
Microsoft Excel MVP
XL-Dennis Blog about .NET & VSTO & Excel:
http://xldennis.wordpress.com/