Some server questions

Beatrix Willius bwillius at gmx.de
Thu Dec 29 01:05:47 CST 2011

Hi,

still having fun with the server of Valentina. The documentation is so thin it's practically transparent. So:

- Why and when do I need to register databases? What exactly does it do? I don't remember doing it and I still was able to connect to the database.
- Part of the VDN is a VStudio license for me. But what about my customers? Do they get a license, too? Do they need to buy their own license or can I resell this, too, like with OEMs? VStudio as management for the server is really overkill. I would prefer something simpler, but I don't want to develop something myself.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Regards

Trixi Willius

http://www.mothsoftware.com
Mail Archiver X: The email archiving solution for professionals