Lets try improve docs with your help ?

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Sat Dec 17 11:56:22 CST 2011

On 12/16/11 5:28 PM, "Stan Busk" <maxprog at mac.com> wrote:

Hi Stan,

> Hi Ruslan,
>
> I am A PHP programmer and I love the PHP doc. For me the best ever.
> http://es2.php.net/
> For example you want info about mySQL connect:
> http://es2.php.net/manual/en/function.mysql-connect.php
> You have all the info, examples and then, for the MOST important, user
> comments! You don't imagine what I have learned and found in those comments.

> I hate Wikis.

Me too.

Problem is that I don't know what they use ...
Do you ?

On the other hand ... This PHP docs looks much as wiki also.
No?

Text in main area VERY looks as WIKI in fact, Stan.

The only difference in left side -- it is more smart that we have ..

While I have type this, I have try look sources of page
I see some mention of shared_manual.