Suggestion for Valentina store

william humphrey bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Sat Dec 3 09:11:07 CST 2011

Has anyone purchased free copy of Valentina office server from the
Valentina store yet? It is a three step process (clicking and filling out
stuff on the website) which sends out three emails. The first two right
away, and useless, and the last fifteen minutes later (after you have
studied over every inch of the website, read the other emails twice, and
basically given up).

Please Valentina website designers put a clear notice that: "You will
receive an email with the serial number necessary to run Valentina Office
Server and this email will be the third email we send you and may take as
long as fifteen minutes. Please be patient."

Suggestion over. Should I have posted this somewhere in Mantis?